English and Russian connections

Tutaj dyskutujemy w tematach, które nie pasują do żadnej części S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'a.
Regulamin forum
Chcesz zadać pytanie lub masz problem? Napisz w tym dziale, a Twój temat na pewno zostanie usunięty.

English and Russian connections

Postprzez steve2000 w 08 Wrz 2017, 14:02

Hi Guys... I hope some of you speak English...

I would like to propse a chat / forum in English and maybe Russian.
Both the English Stalker Counnity, The Polish and Russian / Ukrainian groups are very large.
I think it would be a good idea to join forces to create new mods and share ideas.

For this reason. I would propose an international forum, or at least and foregin language thread in each website .com , .ua , .pl and .ru

I have come across a x64bit version of COP recently. I belive it was built by a group of Russian modders, but I have problems running it.. The problem is I cannot find anymore information about this x64 build.

Another issue is the fragmanted and broken nature of our mods.
Many of them are glitched, buggy, and rarely are they ever translated for other languages.
JP2 for example is only in Russian and English... and I feel it should be in all languages for us all to enjoy.

Many Russian mods also have this problem.

I suggest that we join and use all of our experience together.

I currently do not speak Polish, but if someone can get back to me (maybe a modderator of this forum) then perhaps we can build something good together.

Thanks, Steve
steve2000
Kot

Dołączenie: 08 Wrz 2017, 13:54
Ostatnio był: 08 Wrz 2017, 14:32
Frakcja: Zombie
Ulubiona broń: Balance IL 86
Kozaki: 0

Reklamy Google

Re: English and Russian connections

Postprzez KoweK w 08 Wrz 2017, 23:57

steve2000 napisał(a):I would propose an international forum

You serious? :u3:

http://www.gsc-game.com/index.php?t=com ... ffset=-120
"kowunio jest stalkerem ubranym w sweter ochronny "wschód słońca" szukającym artefaktów w zonie szczecińskiej
legenda głosi, że zdołał ominąć korki i dostać się do centrum - żyły złota"

Wheeljack
Awatar użytkownika
KoweK
Główny Administrator

Dołączenie: 10 Cze 2005, 14:49
Ostatnio był: 08 Mar 2024, 14:32
Frakcja: Bandyci
Ulubiona broń: Vintar BC
Kozaki: 1470

Re: English and Russian connections

Postprzez Mishqutin w 04 Gru 2017, 15:28

Man that's a good idea. Chances of finding problem solutions will be tripled. Also I've got english version of the game so I don't know how to name some factions, locations etc. in polish properly.
Mishqutin
Kot

Dołączenie: 03 Gru 2017, 22:59
Ostatnio był: 15 Sty 2018, 18:16
Frakcja: Samotnicy
Ulubiona broń: --
Kozaki: 0

Powróć do Ogólna dyskusja

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 7 gości