International S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Championship by UkrGame.net

Gra w brydża stała się nudna odkąd Łysy wpadł do Galarety. Iwan wciąż dochodził do siebie po Karuzeli.

International S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Championship by UkrGame.net

Postprzez champy w 12 Maj 2008, 00:22

Hello everyone. It's pleasure for me to announce the first International S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Championship, organized by the Ucranian Portal UkrGame.net. There are no any concrete details still, exepting that it will be played on three new locations (available soon on StalkerHispano), among teams with 5 members, but shortly there can be many susprises for the players.

If you feel strong enough to take part in this challenge, if you're not afraid of the Zone, then take a look at this forums and if you want to participate in the Tournament, just register here and introduce your team. You can also post proposals for solitary players if you have no 5 members or even look for a team if you are alone in the Zone. See you in the International Zone. Good luck, stalkers.

PD: Please, admins, consider publishing this new on your main page, the first Stalker Competition deserves it, don't you think?
champy
Kot

Dołączenie: 11 Maj 2008, 16:43
Ostatnio był: 17 Maj 2008, 16:35
Kozaki: 0

Reklamy Google

Postprzez Sever w 12 Maj 2008, 12:26

Wow! Zawody w stalkera! Pisałbym sę na to gdybym miał patche powyżej 1.4 i lepszego kompa ;/ bo u mnie tak tnie. Ale pomysł fajny! Stalkerzy z Polski! Pokażcie co potraficie!
Awatar użytkownika
Sever
Kot

Dołączenie: 08 Maj 2008, 15:17
Ostatnio był: 17 Maj 2008, 21:57

Postprzez SandFighter w 12 Maj 2008, 12:38

Klawisz, może weźmiesz pod uwagę umieszczenie tej informacji jako newsa (oczywiście przetłumaczonej). Myślę, że byłby to naprawdę niezły pomysł. W końcu to Stalkerowski turniej! ;)
SandFighter

Ostatnio był: 01 Sty 1970, 02:00

Postprzez klawisz w 12 Maj 2008, 13:07

Everything is OK but tell us more details ;)
Awatar użytkownika
klawisz
Retired

Dołączenie: 16 Lis 2004, 14:27
Ostatnio był: 05 Mar 2024, 18:38
Miejscowość: Sopot
Kozaki: 87

Postprzez champy w 12 Maj 2008, 23:52

Jeje, there is no many information by now, but we are preparing everything to inform the public. By the way, thank you SandFighter, includins this as a new would be great, very few communities did that, but I'm sure they will after we provide them the last information... See you soon.
champy
Kot

Postprzez SandFighter w 14 Maj 2008, 02:30

Well, personally I am not able to make of this information a news for a homepage of stalker.pl. But I can encourage klawisz to do that ;). Just send us some more info about the event as soon as you gonna get your hands on it ;).
SandFighter

Ostatnio był: 01 Sty 1970, 02:00

Championship Rules.

Postprzez champy w 17 Maj 2008, 16:34

Hello, guys. Here I am again, back with the Championship rules.
GENERAL RULES.
There you can find how to register to the Tournament, the software needed to play and other information (including prizes, althoung it's still not decided). See you there.
champy
Kot

Postprzez champy w 27 Maj 2008, 18:28

Hello, guys. I remember you that there's only 3 days left to register to the Championship if you want. To simplify the way of registering, it's not necessary to post neither register in the forums, just send a message to [email protected] with this details:

1 Name of the team.
2 Short name (Acronym)
3 Country and city of the team (leader's residence if spread geographically).
4 Team composition (nicks of the leader and the members).
5 Nick or name of the Leader.
6 Nick or name of the second Leader (if any).
7 Channel of Contact (Skipe, ICQ, E-Mail).
8 Is your clan public (if anyone who wants can enroll to your clan).
9 Clan Website (if any).

We remember you that there is a lot of prizes waiting for the winners:

Artifact Hunt:
1-st place: 750$
2-nd place: 500$
3-rd place: 250$

Death Match:
1-st place: ASUS Striker Formula II
2-nd place: ASUS P5E3 Premium
3-rd place: ASUS P5E3 Deluxe
4-th place. ASUS EAH3650 HDMI

The prizes for the Team Death Match are still not confirmed. So, if you want to take part in this event and you want to test your lucky in the on-line Zone, just send me the e-mail See you there.
champy
Kot

Powróć do Multiplayer

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 2 gości